Heating Services In Bowling Green, KY
Affordable Heating Services In Bowling Green, KY & Surrounding Areas!
When temperatures dip, your furnace should get steamed up, not you. Call our professionals to service your system to ensure it never lets you down when you need it most!
Just as four walls and a roof protect you from UV rays and lashing wind and snow, an HVAC system guards you against 26-degree winter lows in Bowling Green. Keep your family safe and home comfortable by contacting Chilly Ben’s Heating and A/C for heating installations, maintenance, and repairs. Our licensed and contracted specialists are ready to provide service today.
Types Of Heating Appliances We Service
At Chilly Ben’s Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer full service heating services on all types and brands of appliances. If you are having trouble with your furnace, heat pump, fan coils, or boilers, our team of experts has you covered!
- Furnace: Furnace systems produce heat by sucking in cooler surrounding air and using electricity, fuel oil, or natural gas to warm the heat exchanger. The warm air that radiates from it moves through the ductwork by the air handlers. However, if you’re worried about your old furnace wasting up to 30% of its fuel or have different needs, consider the following instead:
- Heat pump: Heat pumps also absorb surrounding air, but unlike furnaces, they transfer heat rather than create it, lowering energy costs. The reverse valve also allows the system to double as an AC, moving the warm air outdoors during the warmer months instead.
- Fan coils: A fan coil unit or FCU houses a motorized fan that sucks in air through the return duct and blows it along heating or cooling coils before moving it to the supply duct for distribution.
- Boilers: Water heaters run on oil or natural gas and move hot water to radiators around your home. The hot water releases heat as steam. Upon cooling, it returns to the boiler for reheating.
Bowling Green Heating Maintenance
Similar to regular doctor or dentist appointments, your heating system requires regular maintenance check-ups to ensure it is functioning correctly. We recommend having your heating system serviced at least once a year, ideally in the fall season. Heating maintenance in Bowling Green, KY in the fall ensures your heating unit is prepared for the harsh winter temperatures ahead. We can perform repairs and maintenance needed before you need your system the most in the winter. However, we suggest more frequent semi-annual visits if you use your system more often than the average homeowner or have children, allergy sufferers, or the elderly living with you since dust buildup causes respiratory illnesses.
During maintenance, we go through an intricate 56-point checklist where we evaluate internal components and make minor repairs and replacements where necessary to keep the system efficient. This inspection includes:
- Changing the filters
- Cleaning the ductwork and vents
- Conduct thermostat recalibration
- Lubricate moving parts
- Flush the system
Heating Repair In Bowling Green, KY
Unfortunately, appliances can malfunction from time to time. If you are in need of heating repair in Bowling Green, KY, give our professional team a call! The most common reason residents call us is due to their unit not being as efficient as before, not reaching its full heating potential and never matching the thermostat setting. In worse cases, the heater blows cool air or none at all, usually because of a faulty thermostat, heat pump or coil leak, or dirty ducts and air filters barring air. You may also notice the following:
- Strange noises like buzzing, humming, or banging
- Unusual smells like burning dust, mustiness, or gas
- Higher utility bills from the unit working harder with faulty parts in play
Heating Installations and Replacements
During repairs, we conduct cleanings and rewiring, along with component repairs and replacements. However, if your furnace, heat pump, or boiler is 15 years or older, or you’ve skimped on regular maintenance, repairs become more frequent and costly as the unit declines.
You’ll also notice higher energy bills, despite constant servicing. In these cases, a replacement is the only way to regain optimal energy and cost efficiency. Discuss your gas, oil, or electric heating needs and budget with our crew, and we’ll determine which space heating unit is right for your home. For instance, if you want to use less energy and lower monthly bills, a heat pump is best; however, furnaces are ideal in cooler climates, and boilers can add humidity to drier atmospheres. We’ll also measure your space to find the appropriately sized unit, matching you with top brands like Trane, Carrier, and Lennox.
Call Chilly Ben’s For Heating Services!
An efficient and effective heating unit is vital for homes in Bowling Green, and our team has you covered! Chilly Ben’s Heating and A/C provides the highest standards from experienced technicians, each job suiting your unique needs and budget. For a free consultation, call 270-776-3691 for heating services in Bowling Green, KY, and the surrounding areas today!
Your friends at Chilly Ben’s Heating & Air Conditioning are ready to serve you and your family! Give us a call, or request service online to get started.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
See Why Our Customers Love Us!
Chilly Ben’s has always been extremely responsive and awesome to work with!! We definitely rely on them to keep us warm and cool!!!
I called Thursday afternoon and Brenda sent a technician Friday morning. Robert was on time, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely use Chilly Ben’s again!
Great company to do business with fast reliable and knowledgeable and most of all great workers
I went to their office and told them what was going on, and they had a service tech follow me to my house. Before he left my air was working. Very good company and very good service. We will always use Chilly Ben’s