HVAC Operations Manager
We are seeking an HVAC Operations Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization’s daily operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages and develops the Service, Install and CSR/Dispatching staff, which includes hiring, terminating and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective production.
- Evaluates work load and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs. Schedules repairs for parts to ensure minimal down-time in job completion.
- Conducts research and participates in the marketing process of the department.
- Generates reports and measures of departmental operations as well as records on all inventory, tools and vehicles. Reviews reports with management.
- Instructs crews on proper use of materials and quality workmanship.
- Reviews payroll records to ensure that technicians are paid properly.
- May conduct job site surveys.
- Ensures that employees have proper tools for the job and that they are properly maintained.
- Assists the dispatching operation to ensure appropriate technician selection for type of service.
- Monitors preventive maintenance of vehicles to ensure proper operation.
- Evaluates staff to determine training requirements. Provides on-the-job training and support to employees.
- Oversees facility and equipment maintenance, ensuring that assets are protected and controlled.
- Ability to create and manage budgets
- Must be able to be a motivator
- Has HVAC business knowledge/background
- Scheduling, Dispatching, and Supervisory experience
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Benefits & Perks
Vision Service Plan
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
Technical Training Programs
Incentive Compensation Programs
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.