Chilly Ben’s is now hiring an HVAC Project Manager. Our PM position is responsible for providing in home quotes to residential customers that are looking to replace their HVAC systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and develop opportunities
- Engage directly with customers to discuss needs or found issues during visit
- Follow-up on each call for highest potential for success
- Communicate with service technicians when they turn over a call
- Work with technician to establish customer relationship
- Present replacement options to homeowners to help them make an informed buying decision
- Discuss the findings of the photos with the technician
- Conduct post call follow-ups for customer satisfaction and capture any lost revenue potential as needed
- Partner with admin to verify “compliance” procedures
- Work with multiple financing companies to help secure financing for homeowner purchases
- Follow all processes and procedures to complete this job
- EXCELLENT communicating skills required. Both verbal and written
- 2 years of Sales experience
- 2 years HVAC experience
- Physical Demands: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Driving from home to home. Ability to get in crawl spaces and attics. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these position specific essential functions.
Benefits & Perks
Vision Service Plan
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
Technical Training Programs
Incentive Compensation Programs
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.